RESIDENTIAL THERAPEUTIC YOGA BREAK - 07/11/2018 to 11/11/2018
All tutors are qualified yoga tutors with extra training to accommodate medical conditions
- Do you find it difficult to participate in a general yoga class?
- Do you suffer with fatigue?
- Do your joints feel stiff?
- Is your energy low?
- Do you feel tense?
- Do you feel anxious?
- Do you find living with your condition results in stress?
- Do you want to learn something that you can do every day to boost your energy?
If the answer is yes to any or all of the above a few days of relaxation, gentle stretching, increased energy and practices that create an inner calm may be just what you need?
WHAT YOGA CAN DO FOR YOU:
- provide non-competitive practical tools that can be used to maximise health in a comfortable encouraging way without stressing an already stressed body.
- gently stretches & relaxes muscles.
- helps relieve unnecessary tension and discomfort relaxing the body and mind.
- quietens the over-active mind and emotions.
- reduces stress and anxiety.
- one of the best practices to develop or enhance the mind-body connection.
- lets us connect with our inner self.
- develops balance, harmony and a general state of well-being so important for healing.
- has been used to improve ill health and disease for many years.
People who live with chronic fatigue are usually surprised by how much they can do and how much better they feel.
The course will provide you with skills to take home to continue moving towards wellness, peace and harmony.
All sessions are voluntary and there will be free time for socialising, rest and relaxation.
Join us in a relaxing setting at:
Domus Mariae, Turpins Lane, Woodford Bridge, Essex, IG8 8AX
[Unfortunately the house is not fully suitable for wheelchair users]
If you have not joined us at Domus Mariae before, learn more about the venue, accommodation and travel.
TRAVEL: Detailed instructions will be sent with the confirmation of booking.
The full programme will be sent to attendees prior to the event.
Please bring your own YOGA MAT and any blocks or belts that you use.
BECOME A MEMBER AND SAVE £20 OFF THE STANDARD RATE
This event is subsidised by the trust
|Standard rate||£ 310.00|